Sponsorship Application Process
Pattison Agriculture believes in a vision of “Sharing Success.” This inspires us to give back to the community where we, our families, and customers work, live, and play so our whole region may benefit.
Throughout each year, Pattison Agriculture’s locations support many organizations and events. When directing sponsorships, we look for opportunities that:
- Demonstrate positive and increased involvement in the Agricultural Industry
- Increase the awareness of the Agricultural industry and all of our divisions
- Improve the quality of life of those in the community we are investing our sponsorship dollars
- Demonstrate good corporate citizenship in the communities served by Pattison Agriculture
Individuals/Organizations can apply if your group or organization meets the following criteria:
- Non-profit or charitable organizations based in Saskatchewan or Manitoba
- Highly regarded in the community, with a solid track record of successfull carrying our events or delivering programs
- Able to demonstrate community support and involvement
- Offer Pattison Agriculture’s employees and their families a chance to participate and or volunteer
- Serving the needs of residents in our eligible communities
- Eligible teams or individuals that have earned the right through a competitive process to represent the province and or country at a provincial, national or international events.
- Arts & Culture
- Education & Training
- Business & Tourism
- Sports & Recreation
- Health & Well Being
- Preference will be given to the following:
- Agriculture Organizations
- Youth & Elderly
- Facilities / activities that support & benefit the community rather than individuals(s)
- Health Organizations
- Socially and economically disadvantaged individuals & Families
- People with special needs
- Community Organizations fundraising on behalf of these groups
Eligible organizations should be based in Saskatchewan or Manitoba in Pattison Agriculture’s AOR (Area of Responsibility)
- Trips and tours
- Applications received after the event will not be considered for support.
- Generic requests that may have been sent to various organizations (“To Whom It May Concern” letter “blasts”).
- Research projects; including community infrastructure, development, and maintenance.
- Political parties and candidates.
- National organizations, ie. The Canadian Cancer Society, Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- Requests to fund accumulated deficits of an organization or event.
- Any event that promotes gaming, alcohol, and or drugs.
- Staff appreciation and retirement activities.
- Individuals requesting funding/promotional items for their own personal use.
Review eligibility criteria
Review the exclusions of the program
Attach any related documents and submit
The more information included in your application the better. If your request is approved, someone from Pattison Agriculture will be in touch with you regarding donation